The first healthy breakfast idea for weight loss sounds somewhat strange but trust me you will love it once you taste it. It's an omelette with fruit in it. You might want to read that again. Yes I did say an omelette with fruit in it. The fruit adds a delicious sweetness to the omelette and the combination actually works really well.
• 1 handful of fresh blueberries or raspberries
• 1 banana cut into slices
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• 4 eggs, beaten till frothy
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon,( add more if you wish)
1. Melt coconut oil in a small omelette pan.
2. Add the fruit & fry for 2 mins.
3. Add the eggs and allow to cook on a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Before the omelette is fully cooked, sprinkle the cinnamon on top, transfer to the grill to finish cooking & brown on top.
• ¼ cup of walnuts
• ¼ cup of pecans
• 1 tbsp cinnamon
• 1 pinch of ginger
• 1 pinch of nutmeg
• 1 tbsp of Almond butter
• 1 mashed banana
• 2 whole eggs
• ¼ - ½ of a cup of almond milk
• 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
• 1 handful of berries
1. Blend nuts and spices in a food processor to make a grain like consistency and put to one side.
2. Whisk the eggs and almond milk together then blend with the mashed banana and almond butter.
3. Stir in the nut and spice mixture and warm on the stove until it reaches your desired consistency.
3. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and berries on top and add further almond milk if you wish.
This second recipe is another strange but delicious healthy breakfast idea for weight loss that you will want to enjoy over and over again. It's loaded with protein, healthy fats and carbs and is delicious and certainly not boring. Remember with these recipes you can also change them slightly and use your imagination. If there are certain foods you can't have or if you have food intolerances a simple like for like substitution (protein for protein, fat for fat and carbs for carbs) is best.
Thanks for reading.
These are some of the meals I eat and recommend my clients to eat while on the wonderful lifestyle of Intermittent Fasting.
How would you like: better control over your hunger, an easy way to lose fat and build lean attractive muscle, increased insulin sensitivity, reduced inflammation, increased growth hormone, a super efficient way of eliminating toxins, the freedom of being able to eat whatever you want without any guilt?